Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS/ Android Mobile Apps Developer
- Architects, Designers, Developers of HTML 5 cross-platform and/or Native mobile applications targeting iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Mobile Web
- Developing quality and maintainable applications
- Implementing various local and server-side data persistence models (e.g. Relational, NoSQL, Hierarchical)
- User Experience design in collaborative white board sessions and creating screen wireframes using Visio or other tools
- Implement software development best practices using UI Design Patterns such as MVC and MVVM
- Experience in deploying to Google Play and Apple app stores
- Experience with iterative software development approaches including Agile using Scrum methods along with being familiar with leading and/or participating in sprints, backlog management and daily standups
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience designing and developing iOS or Android mobile applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- Knowledge in PHP is required.
- Advanced skill and experience level with .NET applications, enterprise application integration, n-tier architecture, SQL, relational databases.
- SQLite, Indexed DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB preferred with relational database experience required
- XML technologies
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Version control system such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Subversion, CVS or Harvest